Tuesday, 2 April 2013

90. Beetroot belly

So finally felt well enough to test the theory that I can exercise my way through this illness nonsense (it's been over a week!). Not convinced, but giving it a go...

As I was getting ready for tonight's gym-based "fun" I did rather notice that a week (just 1 week!) of cake excess and no exercise has left me in a bit of a state. Like Sergei, I have beetroot belly and my toy does not (not that I have a toy, but, hey, I'm open to offers?). And like Sergei, I am now going to put my head down and exercise my way back to, erm, non-belly toy shape.

At least that's the theory. Always good to have a plan - gives you something to revise frequently, thus filling up time that you would otherwise have to be spending exercising. Although I think that theory might be slightly off-message...

Anyway, in the interests of getting rid of the beetroot belly - and purely for that reason - I obviously had to clear the house of wicked temptations. Which is why my dinner tonight consisted mostly of chocolate and scones (which were just lying around the kitchen, ready to tempt the unwary!).

So, all in all, healthy lifestyle now successfully back on track. And nearly not behind on the old 5x50 challenge thingy. Result!

:o)

Today's stats
Cycling (in gym) - 37 mins, 7 miles [Level 5]

No comments:

Post a Comment