Thursday, 4 April 2013

91. Multiplication

Having cleared the house of tempting foods in Operation Beetroot, I felt it only fair to reward the team today - Happy New Financial Year! - with doughnuts for all. Obviously this required a small amount of taste testing to be conducted - quality is key...

I fear Operation Beetroot may be a rather longer-term initiative than originally thought...

In even better news, La C has signed up to join me in Challenge 5! It'll be almost like having a cycling buddy... Albeit one who is 300+ miles away most of the time, but still.... At least I now know that there will definitely be someone waiting for me at the finish line!

Assuming I get there.... Assuming my bike gets there... Assuming that I get a new bike (I think the trip will be beyond Aggie, I'm afraid)...

Hmmm, a bit logistically challenged as yet. It's a lot easier to just turn up and run (although, it's actually not that simple, but...): in that case you are at least only getting yourself from point a to b.

And don't get me started on gears...

Much yet to do - thankfully there are still 122 days to go!

:o)

Today's stats
Cycling (in gym) - 36 mins, 7 miles [Level 5]

No comments:

Post a Comment