Sunday, 21 April 2013

101. Bah! And, indeed, humbug!

Not terribly happy at the moment. For no discernible reason - it is, after all, sunny outside. Also been very tired - took a lot of effort to get myself to the gym on Friday night, and I all-but collapsed into my bed afterwards... Not sure what's going on there...

Was going to do a long run today, but don't really want to (quite fatigued watching the London Marathon). So have decided to try to do 10 miles in the gym on the bike instead. We'll see how that goes...

Am supposed to be actually trying to bake today - not sure what, but "cake" will feature in there somewhere... If I can actually work up some energy (enthusiasm is sadly a goal too far).

Apart from that... Nothing. I am trying to relax a bit (maybe I've been over-doing it? Hard as that is to imagine....). Am reading my way through a new book (Devon Monk's "Hard Iron") as I won the 3rd book in the series in a competition (unusual luck!). I'd rather have won the lottery though (which remains a sadly long-term goal with a lot of up-front investment...).

Gah!

:o}

Yesterday's stats
Walking - 25 mins, 1.55 miles [to the library and beyond! Or, basically, home again.]

Friday's stats
Cross-trainer - 30 mins, 4 miles [meant to do 5, was grateful to be able to do 4] 

No comments:

Post a Comment