I am still in the land of the living... Or at least, the land of the used-to-be-living-but-now-lurch-about-with-a-burning-desire-to-eat-your-brains. The plague continues to blight my life - I go to bed each night filled with super-perky hope that tomorrow I'll wake up and be a real person once more... And each horrible morning (all mornings are horrible) I awake to the realism that is life as a zombie.
And the worst thing is that - unusually - my nose has not turned red. Normally I'm embarrassing Rudolph with how non-red his red nose is, but at the moment my nose looks totally normal (while being too tender to touch). And so I have to TELL people that I'm ill (although personally I think that the endless sniffing, nose-blowing and hacking cough really ought to speak for themselves). Oh, the shame...
In better news, I have finally managed to win more than £2.50 in the lottery. Yes indeedy, you are now looking at the proud winner of a whole £5.70!! Form an orderly queue, please - it's so unseemly to push.
In somewhat even better news, tomorrow is Easter Sunday. Which means that Lent is over. Which means that I can eat chocolate once more. Oh, yes indeedy, chocolate is back on the menu... There is a box of After Eights in my fridge which has been taunting me for some weeks now: little does it know that tomorrow is open season on After Eights. I shall try to practise restraint I shall take at least a moment to savour the thought of the After Eights before consuming them with malice aforethought.
My precioussssssssss.....
(@_#)
Today's stats
Walking - 27 mins, 1.63 miles
Walking - 29 mins, 1.8 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment