Mini update: not much happened last year apart from lots of walking (on average 1.5 miles per walk - so that's a lot cumulatively, rather than anything useful!).
Anyway, as we know, I've been trying to keep a low profile for a while now. Nothing happening here, nothing to see, move along now...
Came home today after a few days away travelling to find a Police message card (it's a bit like a Post Office "we called when you were out" card, but yellower. And less related to post/packages, I assume...). Gah-hah!
Apparently they have enquiries and I may be a possible witness.... Now, since I've not actually seen anything sufficiently interesting to warrant a police enquiry in some significant time, I suspect that this will be a short and fruitless conversation...
But still - slightly anxious at being forced to put my head above the virtual parapet.
(@_@)
Today's stats
Um, yes, well, maybe tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment