Thursday, 14 March 2013

86. Hobbitses

Another day, another 50% of planned sporting activity.... And then a ridiculous level of hunger which eventually led to the rare luxury of 2 dinners. Which will ultimately require more exercise to be done, I'm sure... *sigh*

Anyone would think that I wasn't really into this sporty active healthy lifestyle stuff.... Hmph...

While all this cycling in the gym is undoubtedly better than not cycling at all, it doesn't detract from the fact that at some point Aggie and I are going to have to leave the house. Now, Aggie was bought in 2007, which means that she's well established in her role as interesting furniture feature in my house, rather than one of those "outside bikes" that you hear about.

Nonetheless, outside we will have to go. Not least because I cannot justify buying a new bike until I've actually used the one that I've got (and probably more than once). And, I am reliably informed, a new bike I must have if I am to get through 100 (actually 102!) miles in under 9 hours... Aggie not quite being to sporting spec, apparently...

Ah, more kit. This random ridiculous challenge for charity lark is ruinously expensive stuff!

(@_^)

Today's stats
Cycling (in gym) - 26 mins, 5 miles [Level 5] (morning = why am I awake?)

No comments:

Post a Comment