The second part to the last post was a rant about Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) that I forgot to write... But I put so much time into it, you might as well get to "enjoy" it now...
I received (yet) another text today about PPI. This one informed me that there was £2,467.67 available for me to claim on PPI on my loans and credit cards. Which is exciting, but... If we ignore for a second that I'm very careful who I give my mobile number to (and therefore am not sure how these people are getting hold of it!), there are significant problems with this text.
I never, ever signed up to PPI. I always said no. They asked, and asked, and I always said no. Now, this leaves me somewhat randomly jealous of those who are getting lump sums for insurance they were mis-sold (although I know that that's probably only part of what was paid out). But, let's face it, there's some smugness there in that I didn't buy insurance that I didn't need... But the texts are spoiling that! And the e-mails. And the radio adverts. And, just everything. On, and on, and on, they go. I DIDN'T BUY ANY! LEAVE ME ALONE!!
Obviously, if this were not a rest day, I would be working off this frustration by doing some 5x50 training. But since I'm not, just annoyed. Although I have to be careful this week. I discovered on the Kilomathon that I might get away without properly tapering, but I really need the couple of rest days before the "run" that I gave myself on the longer runs. Was very tired from the start of the "run" which is never good when distance stretches before one...
So, this week, must not slack off and then try to catch up at the end of the week... Despite doing nothing today... And probably doing nothing tomorrow... Hmmm... Wednesday's going to be fun...
*sigh*
:o)
Today's stats:
Absolutely nothing - recovering from the 13.1km trauma of the Kilomathon (see: http://reluctantrunnerdiary.blogspot.co.uk/)
No comments:
Post a Comment