Up early this morning (but at a reasonable hour, not like last week's trauma) for the Bupa Great Edinburgh 10k run. Toddle off in the sunshine (yes - sunshine!) for a tour of the Edinburgh hills. Ugh...
Then a bit of a walk. Then decide to wash the car. Then decide to do some housework, and sort out some stuff online. Busy, busy , busy...
Am now puggled to the point of collapse, and have not actually done everything that I meant to do this weekend... Note to self - pay better attention to the amount of caffeine being ingested in the "running aids" consumed...
(@_@)
Nonetheless, successfully collected more loot today, bringing the medal total to $1
On balance, the Kilomathon medal is still the coolest... I want the marathon medal to be the coolest, but let's face it, it has issues....
Am now entering the winter hibernating season - oooh, too cold to run outside - although I now have 5 weeks of desperate toning to complete. There's a beach in my future, and I'd like to be fairly happy on it... And, of course, the 5x50 challenge (Challenge 3!) runs to the end of October... *sigh*
:o)
Today's stats:
Bodybalance - 1 hour (yesterday)
10k Run - see http://reluctantrunnerdiary.blogspot.co.uk/
Walking - 30 mins, 1.56 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment