This year has - comparatively speaking - gone quite well, really. Much, much better than 2010 and 2011.
Flushed with this success, I decided to chance my arm, test my (notoriously non-existent) luck, and buy some lottery tickets. On a regular basis.
And it's not gone terribly. I have, indeed, had a "winning" ticket a time or 2. But before we start getting all excited (me most of all!) I should point out that one can have a "winning ticket" and only win £2.50...
Which I have done a couple of times. And I've won £10 once too (woooo!). Today's excitement was of a different type... £6.60!! Yes, indeedy! Another victory! And yet, still not actually won back more than I put in... If one wants to be pernickety.... At this rate, I'll be able to officially state that I won a million on the lottery in, well, uh, about 200 years (assuming that I win £10 a week... Which isn't happening...)
But I am now officially a lottery winner (several times over) - crack open the champagne and get out the camera, people: let's celebrate!
:o)
Today's stats:
Cycling (in the gym) - 36 mins, 7 miles [Level 5]
No comments:
Post a Comment