Thursday, 11 October 2012

51. Noye's Fludde

The heavens opened mid-afternoon, and the rain has not stopped since... It's quite depressing, really (although, I'm sure that it makes up for our unseasonably dry, erm, May)... But, on the positive side, it's far too wet and miserable for me to go out running. Yay!

The Terminator has redeemed himself the past 2 nights - a return to form! There before I entered the gym, still going as I left. It's reassuring to have some constants in life...

One of the freebies from the Kilomathon was some sweets - "Kopiko", they're called - "Mini coffee treats" is how they're described. I'm not sure about the "sweet" description, but they are most definitely "coffee". In fact, each one is like drinking a cup of coffee. Now, I like coffee as much as the next caffeine addict: or, rather, I like caffeine. But I do prefer my caffeine liquid, and preferably hot. Being able to "drink" a cop of coffee super-quick by eating a single sweet may be very efficient, but it just doesn't have the romance of sitting down and pondering over a cup of coffee.

So, there you are, Kopiko - all the caffeine, none of the romance.

I feel very public-spirited now - I've shared some knowledge and benefited my society... Or something...

:o)

Today's stats:
Cross-trainer - 30 mins, 4 miles (Level 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment