The cake-avoidance is going terribly well - I remain firm and strong in the face of all cakes....
If, by "firm and strong" one means "quivers like a jelly" and "collapses like a blancmange"... *sigh*
When I'm trying to be good, people turn up with free cakes which I have to taste-test because they want feedback... And, let's face it, who would provide better feedback than such a practised cake aficionado? Admittedly, that only explains why I ate cake number 1 - justification for eating cake number 2 is pending (can't really think of anything except that cake number 1 tasted really good...).
Luckily, I can work all this cake off by yet another visit to the gym... Lucky, lucky me... Although, all this "5x50" nonsense is getting old - I keep booking fitness classes and then cancelling them because I don't have time to work, do a fitness class, sleep AND do my daily 5km... Next week I shall attempt a triumphant return. Or, at the very least, a return!
:o)
Today's stats:
Cross-trainer - 29 mins, 4 miles [Level 5]
No comments:
Post a Comment