So, Wednesday arms better. Thursday arms back to barely functional. Spent all day dramatically wincing and using 2 hands to lift cups of coffee. Oooh, the pain... Took comfort from the fact that I don't need arms in order to run a half-marathon (in a way... Well, some comfort... Possibly slightly sarcastic comfort, but still...).
Then went to TBT. Smiley, smiley instructor was obviously inclined to torture me, as she decided - despite my dramatic wincing - that we'd do some more conditioning work on our arms...! Luckily, there's always an easy option, and I unashamedly easy-optioned my way through the entire session. Arms were again feeble after the class, but at least work today. No doubt they will again fail just in time for Bodypump tomorrow... The endless joys of trying to be fit and healthy continue.
Shock news from yesterday was that smiley, smiley instructor is quitting TBT as of next week! Reeling at the thought of having to get used to another instructor - God knows who we'll get next. As long as there's no requirement for grace to be involved... I can see that I'll have to re-think my entire exercise plan from the start of September...
Bother.
:o)
Latest stats:
TBT - 1 hour
No comments:
Post a Comment