Had visitors this weekend, which means the house has been tidied and cleaned. It now looks like a house in need of some tidying and cleaning, rather than a house which has recently been turned over by burglars.... So, progress...
My visitors were very useful. First, lots of walking on Saturday. Then my little sister (for it was she) dragged me out for a run (which went well, although it should be noted that she completed 8 miles in pretty much the same time that I did 7...). And, after that, her boyfriend fixed my bike. Yes - the bike is now fixed!! A whole range of cycling-based activities can now stretch before me! Assuming that I ever take the bike outside the house...
But the bar is set high now. No longer will visitors be allowed to just visit my (desperately tidied and cleaned) house. No, from now on they must: (a) inspire me to and/or join me in some sort of exercise activity; and (b) fix something in my house that is broken. I have standards you know...
:o)
Latest stats:
Running - see http://reluctantrunnerdiary.blogspot.co.uk/
No comments:
Post a Comment