Tuesday, 7 August 2012

25. Triathlon

Feel slightly better today, and so managed to drag myself to class like a good girl. Which is good.

Spent today watching the sunshine - it was a properly lovely hot and sunny day, and I am surrounded by windows all the better to view such things. An impromptu day off today would have been nicer, but at least I didn't have to row home.

Am powering my way through "Thirteen". This is not getting the housework done, but it's gripping stuff.

Apart from that, nothing new to report... The Olympics is still on... I must organise some travel soon - won't get down to the Paralympics without it!

Oh, and the damn fly is back - it took me 5 minutes to type that last para as the fly kept moving the cursor to odd places around the screen. Dammit! Shoo!! My computer, mine!!

:o)

Latest stats:
TBT - 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment