Thursday, 9 August 2012

26. Taekwondo

Hmmmm... Should have gone for a 5 mile run yesterday and kind of didn't... Did manage to drag myself to TBT tonight, but still - is this really the preparation necessary to be able to run a half-marathon? I think not... Must do better.

It also doesn't bode well for Challenge 3 - 5km daily (walk, cycle or run) sounds fairly easy-going, but I've not managed anything that routine since I started this madness - I do like my days off... Still, by the time September comes, I'll probably have been inspired by the Olympics (and Paralympics) to new heights of sportiness... Or something...

The heatwave continues (one more day and the complaints will start that it's too hot and sunny - do love to discuss the weather, and negatively is usually best...). Obviously it will all be over by the time Saturday comes, but in the meantime I expect the "garden" to undergo another growing spurt soon. Torrential rain followed by blistering heat - ideal triffid-growing conditions... I still have my shears ready and waiting - more gardening exploits to come, methinks. Yes indeedy, the excitement never quite ends round here!

:o}

Latest stats:
TBT - 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment