Busy, busy, busy today... Cleaning and tidying and running to the library and the bank and the chemist's...
Ready for a nice sit down and a cup of tea now...
Went to pick my dry cleaning up: it will give you and idea of how much dry cleaning I had managed to pile up if I tell you that the bill was £84! And that's after a "3 for 2" discount, and a discount card percentage off! Not sure whether I should stop wearing so many clothes, or just stop cleaning them.... Hmmm... Either way, probably best not to let such a big pile build up again as that many clothes way a ton - and it's all uphill to the dry cleaners...
Picked up a pile of books at the library (amongst other little jobs that I had to do today). Included in that is a book entitled "Get Into Running": perhaps this book will be the thing that cures me of my hatred of all things running...? Although I got it more as a support text for the theory in fitness training course...
After my tour of the town for practical reasons (quite a long walk), a short rest, and then off again to tour some of the sights in the town at the moment. Up hill and down dale (via quite a few hostelries, it has to be said) and then home again...
All in all, it's all been a bit hectic for me for a Saturday - shall hopefully return to my life of sloth tomorrow!
:o)
Latest stats:
Walking - 3.6 + 4 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment