Tuesday, 21 August 2012

30. T-Rex are us

So, another unscheduled mini-break there... Um, I was tired, it was hot, I had a headache, then another headache... Look, I was tired, OK?

Paid for my sloth today. Today (for no good reason) we decided to focus on arms in TBT. Now, I am aware that my arms have muscles because they move... But really my arm muscles can do little more than this. They are weak, and pathetic, and puny.

So an entire conditioning session focusing on arms is not good. Cue comedy moments where I'm working my triceps and after 8 reps my elbows (which must be pressing inwards) start spontaneously springing outwards, threatening to face-plant me into the gym's floor. Or when working other arm muscles (I'd lost track by this point) and my arms start locking and failing (again, face in danger of meeting floor at speed). Oof.

End result of all this "strengthening" activity is that I no longer have arms, but T-Rex-style appendages which are weakly flopping at my sides. I'm having to use both hands to lift anything. It's really very embarrassing...

Lots of work yet to do, then...

:o)

Latest stats:
TBT - 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment