Saturday, 11 August 2012

27. Synchronised Swimming

Another day, another opportunity to go for a run missed... Anyone would think that I didn't enjoy running! As if...

*ahem*

Weather is still warm and sunny - makes me want to curl up on a sun lounger and snooze. Sadly there's this work thing going on...

On a sudden rush of optimism, I have entered my name into the ballot for the Ride London event in August 2013 (see http://www.ridelondon.co.uk/). This is obvious insanity - was last on a bike around 4 years ago! - and my only reassurance is that it's a ballot and I have extensive form on not being lucky with such things. Or at all. In fact, if luck is required for a positive result, I'll be over in the negative camp. Not that that's a bad place to be, but still, you have to wonder - did the Irish have to take all the luck? Leaving a few bits and pieces lying around for the less fortunate would have been at the very least kind of them...

I'm going to stop there before I descend into long-winded ramblings about leprechauns.... For the best, really...

:o)

Latest stats:
Cross-trainer - 5 miles, 37 minutes, Level 5

No comments:

Post a Comment