I am now in the "zone". All this relentless (daily!) exercise is supposed to be a habit now. At some point between 19 and 21 days (precisely) I am to have turned an occasional pursuit into a consistent habit and thus CHANGED MY LIFE!
Uh-huh.
Sadly, I must report that I spend much of my time longing for a rest day. Admittedly, I suspect that rest days are not supposed to be "do nothing" days, but that is how I've always viewed them and they were good. So very, very good...
However, I continue to lead from the front, put my body on the line, break new trails, etc, etc, etc, yawn. I am on track with the whole "daily" element of the 5x50 to date. Although there are a few tricky days ahead, I remain committed to the cause.
But I fully expect to spend May 19th ensconced on my sofa sobbing with delight that the trauma is over. Which, frankly, is more likely to be a habit I form than daily exercise...
:o)
Today's stats
Cycling (in gym) - 37 mins, 7 miles [Level 5, pushing on]
Sunday's stats
Walking - 48 mins, 3.17 miles [mysteriously shorter walk...]
No comments:
Post a Comment