Well, after a week of fun, frolics, and sightings of the lesser-spotted tram... Now it's time for things to step up a gear.
For the easily concerned, I have still been keeping up with my 5k-a-day, although it has been tricky at times... I flew out and back in a day on Wednesday, and then had to go out to fit my 5km walk in - nothing like pounding the city streets at gone 11pm having been up since 6am. Quite the tonic. In a way.
And I am easily talked out of attempting any outside activities except walking... Too easily! From now on, it's time to get hard core about this training lark! Grr!!!
Or something. I'm not sure how long this "motivated" streak will last... Quite possibly right until the next time I have to do a 5km whatever... Still, enjoy it while you can, that's my motto. No, really, it is - anyone who suggests that it's "I'd rather be reading than doing any of this exercise nonsense" is misleading you...
Although, I do now have a rather impressive collection of Amazon vouchers to my name, and the world of book-buying stretches before me with much temptation... Must. Be. Strong...
:o)
Wednesday's stats
Walking - 51 mins, 3.39 miles [this was tricky]
Tuesday's stats
Cycling (in gym) - 30 mins, 5.5 miles [Level 5 - pushing on to get back to where I was...]
No comments:
Post a Comment