Tuesday, 8 April 2014

145. Walking to victory

Well, now, that was a weekend and a half!

Had a bit of a party on Saturday night, which made fitting in the requisite 5km per day trickier than usual... And, frankly, Saturday's party destroyed me for Sunday: quite how I got up the energy to leave the house let alone stumble through 5km is beyond me. I think that I should get extra points for that rather slow, desperate ramble. Feeling a bit perkier today, but still... It's true enough - everything good comes at a high price!

Must get back in the gym, though, and start ramping up the miles. I am still signed up to run (ha!) a half-marathon in May, and training to date has been quite insufficient to that need... Not least the distinct lack of running!

In other news, it was sunny when I left work today, which was something of a shock. Not only still light when I left work, but actually sunny! A brave new dawn is upon us, my people...

;o)

Monday's stats
Walking - 53 mins, 3.23 miles [Day 9 - bit bored of this now, need to get back in the gym!]

Sunday's stats
Walking - 55 mins, 3.2 miles [Day 8 - not entirely sure how I managed this.]

Saturday's stats
Walking - 43 mins, 2.74 miles [Day 7 - tick-ish. It was the best I could do in the time available!]
Walking - 18 mins, 1.13 miles [Day 7 - tick-ish. It was the best I could do in the time available!]

Friday's stats
Walking - 51 mins, 3.29 miles [Day 6 - tick.]

No comments:

Post a Comment