Monday, 14 April 2014

147. Ho, hum, rambling on

Ah, yes, where was I? Which is a ridiculous question, really, as I obviously know fine well where I was, and what I really mean is "oops, I'm a bit behind in this blogging lark". Which you, dear reader (hello?) will already know without me pointing it out.

Anyway, moving things on - well, it's been fun and games in the past week. Much wine of a fizzy nature has been consumed (the rest safely stored in my fridge which means the fridge is having to work for its living for the first time in a good while). Much gallivanting about has been undertaken. And every day I've still managed to force myself to undertake my required 5km (or equivalent minimum 30 mins of exercise). Result!

Not only that, but the young woman serving me in the shop on Sunday night attempted to verify my age before serving me. I say "attempted to" because the man standing next to her tried everything (including arm-waving) to stop her from asking. Admittedly, she was obviously new to the job, and not the brightest penny, but still... I thanked her kindly for the (attempted) question.

Other than that... KT gifted me with a multi-tool for the purposes of extracting one bike (Boris) from his box/prison. It will be obvious to you that KT is a staunch member (the only member?) of the "Free Boris" campaign. Bikes, apparently, don't belong in boxes. Personally I think my good chum Boris is quite comfy in his box, but what would I know? I shall have to address this soon, obviously, or KT shall become cross...

:o)

Monday's stats
Class - Zumba - 60 mins [salsa to the beat!]

Saturday's stats
Walking - 53 mins, 3.38 miles [stomp, stomp, stomp]


Friday's stats
Cycling (in gym) - 30 mins, 5.5 miles [Level 5 - pushing...]

No comments:

Post a Comment