Once more unto the breach, dear friends!
Determined to keep the 5x50 stuff interesting I've been in the gym again: and back on a bike! For those invested in the "Free Boris" campaign, I sadly have to announce that this was a static bike and Boris' fate remains currently unchanged. For at least another week...
So after a solid 7 months away, what's the gym like? Well... Unchanged. All the machines are the same as they were and where they used to be. And the gym features an additional Terminator option (he's been there every night this week at the same time I have). In fact the realities of the gym are me, The Terminator, 2 iPods and some exercise machines. It's very nearly comforting to be back...
Although tonight The Terminator showed signs of weakness - he came off the cross-trainer (which he STILL doesn't use properly) and had to take a few minutes to catch his breath! Perhaps.... Perhaps his batteries have run down a bit with the general lack of recent sunshine?
Apart from that, little to report. 5x50 still on track (but it is only day 5 today) and I am looking forward to a day off... In 45 days time... *sigh*
:o)
Wednesday's stats
Cycling (in gym) - 30 mins, 5.5 miles [Level 4 - slowly ramping up...]
No comments:
Post a Comment