Saturday, 29 September 2012

44. Catching up

Ooof...

Busy, busy, busy... Then off to gym... Now trying to pamper my feet (although they aren't particularly cooperating at the moment)...

Was a woman in the gym today - there when I arrived, and when I left - trying out for the Terminator 3 role (not sure that there really needs to be a new Terminator, but...). She was running away on Darth Treadmill when I arrived; after 15 mins she suddenly starts answering her 'phone and chatting away to people... While still running! Unfair! Unnecessary!! And quite possibly evil....

I'm not sure that she deserves the title of Terminator 3, though - after 20 minutes she started walking (quickly) on Darth T rather than continuing to run... Hey, I could do that!

Although, The Terminator himself was in the gym last night with a very poor effort. He turned up 15 minutes before the gym closed - when I'd already been there for a good 30 or so... What was the point of that?! His scariness is reducing.... He'll be wandering around muttering "Hasta la vista, baby" any day now...

:o)

Today's stats:
Cross-trainer (in gym) - 59 mins, 8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment