Wednesday, 12 September 2012

35. 5x50 Challenge

Aaaannnnnnd, we're back!

Yes indeedy, rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated (honest!).

After a quick trip to the Paralympics (more on that later), from 9th September I have been taking part in the "5x50" Challenge. Sort of...

Day 1 was 5km on the treadmill (see other blog). Which was OK, except my leg hurt at the end of it. And the next day (= nothing achieved on Day 2), and the next (= nothing achieved on Day 3).... Well, this is going well...!

Luckily, this isn't a running challenge per se, as I can run, walk, jog or cycle my daily 5km.... So today I went off on an extended wander (as quickly as possible) to try to fall no further behind... Not sure how I'm going to make up my missing 10km, but I'm sure that it'll be possible. As long as the leg cooperates...

Hmph.

:o)

Latest stats:
Walking - 55 minutes, 3.31 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment