Oof!
Made up my 5x50 kms today - hit 36kms for the week. Yay!
I have to report that the gym is heavily under-utilised from around 9pm of a Friday and Saturday evening... Can't think why - but works for me!
Rest of the day was lost to the trauma of trying to decide where to go on holiday on my own... Cycling in Cuba? Island-hopping in the French Antilles? Journeying through Belize? Circling Sri Lanka, including by train? Decisions, decisions... Or rather general lack there of.
I want to do all of them - but apparently I can't. And I don't want to do any of them on my own - but apparently I have to.
Boo!
Still - I guess that it's a good problem to have.... Although it probably would have been more productive to do the washing up...
Dull!
;oD
Saturday's stats:
Bodubalance - 1 hour
Walking - 1.73 miles, 29 mins
Cross-trainer (on gym) - 23 mins, 3.2 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment