Well, that's Saturday done. So early, I hear you cry? Am knackered - completely and utterly puggled...
Had to catch up the rest of my km on the 5x50 challenge... And get my hair cut... And go to the library... And take stuff to the dry cleaners/repairers...
So obviously the first thing that I did today was sleep in. I didn't exactly jump out of bed and run to Bodybalance, but I did have to drag myself there at a fast clip.
And because I got up late I didn't do my run this morning (oh dear... Deary, deary me,,,). So straight after Bodybalance I went to the gym and punished myself through 30 mins on the cross-trainer.
Scoot then directly to the shower, throw some things in a bag, leave the house again to walk to the hairdresser's via the library (librarian very nice, but wanted a big chat about my books as I'd bought guides for my holiday destination and she appeared very interested... On a clock here, woman!) and the dry cleaner's (again, chatting going on about when would be best to pick the clothes back up again - I can only do this next Saturday and so there's NOTHING TO DISCUSS!)... It's pretty much all uphill, you know...
Arrived at hairdresser's out of breath and really quite tired, but bang on time. They were very amused by the fact that I arrived and just stood there gasping at them... I am an endless source of amusement to all around me. Yay! @_@
Came home the long way (had miles to make up). Then, to treat myself, I went to the supermarket and bought enough calorie-rich food to undo all the benefits of that hard work.
Genius!
;oD
Saturday's stats:
Bodybalance - 1 hour
Walking - 2.27 miles, 35 mins
Walking - 3.39 miles, 57 mins
Cross-trainer (in gym) - 30 mins, 4.3 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment