.... Or, rather, cycling to catch up... In a static location...
This week has gone remarkably well (clue: this statement meets all the requirements of what is known as "sarcasm"). Even after I actually went out jogging (in the actual outside world) - see http://reluctantrunnerdiary.blogspot.co.uk/.
Here we are at Friday already, only 1 day to go, and have 25+ km to go in order to reach this week's 35km target (note shift away from 5km per day concept - yes, well, I hurt my leg, and so forth). Bit of a challenge there... Which is a good thing, of course... But then so is sleep...
Yet another Friday evening spent in the gym - not even The Terminator to keep me company this week - desperately trying to get some decent miles in...
Slogged my way through a very quick bike ride (maybe went to the gym a bit late... maybe didn't quite have enough time to do all the miles that I wanted to).... Must remember to be careful sitting down tomorrow!
Unfortunately, I still have another 15km to get through before the end of Saturday... Must remember to not fall so far behind again.
In other news, I am overjoyed to be home after getting on for 5 days away from home... I'm sure that such things would be pleasant if they involved sunshine and Long Island Iced Teas... But it was work, work, work, and then a return to the deep chill. I feel a cold coming on now, though - all these changes in environment are very bad for one's health... Next week's excuse coming along nicely!
;oD
Today's stats:
Cycling - 6.6 miles, 38 mins
No comments:
Post a Comment