Mini update:
Central heating fixed (not the world's cheapest repair - farewell £400 - and that was for fixing a problem which had yet to cause the central heating to stop working!).
All rooms in house now warmed by a short spell of the radiators being turned on.
Apart from the one I'm sitting in. Because the one radiator in the whole house which is not working is the one in the living room. Of course...
Tomorrow, I shall be attempting to remove the head of the radiator's TRV and free the pin within to see if that gets the radiator working again... Not that I understand what all of that means, but that's what the experts online say will work, and who am I to argue?
Too cold to type more at present... Off to my nice cosy bed (radiator works in bedroom)...
:o)
Today's stats:
Cycling (in gym) - 39 mins, 7 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment