Tuesday, 7 May 2013

108. Rolling back the plague

At last, at last the plague seems to be letting go. I very nearly feel like myself today. I got home from work and didn't immediately go for a lie down... Well, I gave it some serious thought, but managed to resist...

Went to see Iron Man 3 on Saturday evening, which was jolly good fun. Although I have no strong desire to see a fourth film - more Avengers films, yes, but I think that Iron Man has had his journey. The next film would have to be a descent into darkness again (which happens a lot in the comics), which would be a bit of a stretch.

But more exciting than that was the Star Trek trailer. Not that it made any sense... But still, it's here! At last!! And then I came home and the first film was on the TV and I sat and watched it (which is a bit silly, as I own it on DVD and so could watch it any time). And that's my next cinema trip sorted (if not actually scheduled).

Otherwise it's been a bit quiet. I've sort of abandoned the trying to do the 5x50 challenge daily (due to general fatigue). But on the plus side I'm already at 226km and will probably go past my total for last time (252km) this week. And then there will still be another week to go! I'm very nearly approaching excited about this. Although I still seem to have managed to not do 30 mins exercise daily for 19 days in a row (and thus have not formed a habit of all this exercise stuff), which is probably something to work on next time!

:o)

Saturday's stats
Walking - 21 mins, 1.28 miles [Here, there and everywhere...]
Walking - 23 mins, 1 miles
Walking - 52 mins, 2.69 miles
Walking - 19 mins, 1.15 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment