Friday, 22 June 2012

8. The search for Challenge 3 begins

The suggestions for Challenge 3 are flooding in thick and fast... Well, I've received a few anyway...

Suggestions so far:

a) The "3 Peaks in 24 hours" thingy (sounds hilly - I'm not a huge fan of hills. Plus a logistical nightmare...)
b) The London to Paris bike ride (proclaimed as being the nearest thing to the Tour de France that isn't the Tour de France... Erm, perhaps not...)
c) A triathlon (thank you G&T. Although, since I don't do outside water unless it's warm and in the Caribbean...)
d) A duathlon (my desperate counter-suggestion to the triathlon...)

Any more? This is your opportunity to suggest the next event that I will loathe until it happens and then never shut up about once it's finished... All suggestions welcome (although I retain the right of veto. I'm not entirely stupid, you know...).

Smiley, smiley instructor was back for aerobics tonight, Yay! But she came back in evil form and tortured us for the whole hour - I may not be able to walk tomorrow. Or, indeed, sit up... Ooof.

;oD

Today's stats:
TBT - 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment