I don't have a garden. Which is a bad thing from the point of view of lacking somewhere outside my house to sit and enjoy the (very rare) sunshine; but from the point of view of my innate ability to kill all things green and growing, overall not a bad thing.
I do, however, have an "outside space" - a small strip of land which gets almost no light and sits between the back of my house and a very high (cemetery) wall. It's covered in stone chips - really the definition of low maintenance.
But we've been having odd weather - warm, muggy, sunny, heavy rainfall, constant drizzle - and suddenly... There are Triffids in my non-garden! I am slightly worried at the suddenness with which they have appeared, not to mention the size of the (not yet) blooming things. If they keep up at this rate they'll be as high as the house within a fortnight...
So, this weekend I am going to utilise my God-given talent to garden by means of decimating plant life and recalim my non-garden! It's not so much gardening as demolition... Triffids - your days are numbered!
:o)
Today's stats:
TBT - 1 hour
No comments:
Post a Comment