Am trying to keep up with the Olympic goings on (darn you, pesky work!) but am being thwarted when it comes to the highlights programmes. All I want is a bit of men's swimming, is that too much to ask?! Am currently being "treated" to beach volleyball (*yawn*). Just not at all interested... Although I am relieved to note that they don't have to wear the teeny tiny kit all the time...
Perhaps it is as well that I have not managed to catch much swimming - I have recently noted that I have developed a worrying issue. What issue, you ask? I shall demonstrate... Watching Matthew McConaughey wander around shirtless (as I sadly, sadly had to do in "Magic Mike") is normally enough to cut short any brain activity for a while. Just enjoying the view.... However, during "Magic Mike", at first sight of the McConaughey abs, I was troubled by a sudden rush of thoughts along the lines of "Blimey, that must take an awful lot of work. Getting the abs in the first place - hard. And then the maintenance.... Ooof!". Yes, indeed, all this exercise has now ruined the simple enjoyments of life for me... Darn it!
Didn't spend all tonight sat on my backside watching people be sporty - toddled off for Zumba. Which has not become any less barking mad, and is still more fun than most of the other exercise I force myself through put together... So, fun!
:o)
Latest stats:
Zumba - 1 hour
No comments:
Post a Comment