Thursday, 26 July 2012

16. Has it started yet?

Watching AbFab (funny at times), paraphrased quote as follows: "It's been everywhere for 5 years! How was I supposed to know that it had actually started?!"

Ah, yes, good people, it is of the Olympics that I speak... Apparently, the Olympic Games will be starting soon (please, God) in London (who knew?!). I love the Olympics, but... High points of them happening in the UK that I can see to date are that there will not be a time difference getting in the way of our enjoyment of the Games, and there exists the possibility that the Festival will be slightly quieter as a result of them being on. Perhaps I will be overcome with a sudden surge of excitement tomorrow?

The latest results of my on-going attempts to eat my way through the Olympic-themed delicacies currently on sale are as follows:

Cadbury Dairy Milk "Nuts for Gold" - very, very tasty. Intriguing that Dairy Milk have actually made their topical chocolate tasty in direct correlation to their "medal" colour. Gold is definitely best... Well, I found it interesting, anyway. For at least 2 minutes...

"Golden Medals" by Haribo - nothing special. Just your normal Haribo in vaguely medal-shaped format.

Thankfully, that seems to end the list of Olympics-themed chocolate... I'm not sure that I could face any more (or, rather, I could eat lots, lots more but most definitely should not. Best to draw a line under that now...)

:o)

Latest stats:
TBT - 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment