Consider the following scenarios:
1) you have parked on double-yellow lines;
2) you have parked across someone's driveway;
3) you have double-parked;
4) you have parked across someone's driveway on double-yellow lines...
What should you do?
If your answer is "turn on my hazard lights and walk away" then you are obviously one of my neighbours, or even one of their visitors. And you should be hunted down like a dog and at the very, very least remonstrated with most firmly!!
In slightly less obsessive news, having had a bit of an exercise-lite week (fortnight/month - delete as applicable), I finally returned to the gym tonight. Apart from an appearance from The Terminator (hello!) it was very quiet. I don't know, the slightest bit of sunshine and warm weather and people just abandon the gym... Which I spent a good deal of time talking myself out of as my whole body tried to convince its TU rep that it was being forced to endure some harsh and unsafe working conditions...
Note to self - regular exercise is much easier when it's, well, regular...
;oD
Latest stats:
Cross-trainer - 5 miles, 38 minutes, Level 4
No comments:
Post a Comment