Encouraged on my weekend visit to London to note that planning for the Olympic Games is advanced - little signs and directions everywhere. Unfortunately, they are uniformly in a very bright... Pink. Yes, that's right, these will not just be the austerity Games, but also the bright pink games. Oh dear...
Am contemplating getting over my lack of tickets for anything I want to see and just going down for a quick visit to the Games anyway. In the meantime, I am showing my support by taste testing my way through all the Olympics-themed chocolate (which, by definition, should be healthier than normal chocolate, surely...?). To date, I've tried:
Red, White and Blue Peanut M&Ms - meh, just normal Peanut M&Ms with red, white and blue shells (wanted white chocolate at least!).
Cadbury's "Bronzed Creme Crunch" Dairy Milk - OK, a bit odd, not something that I would want to rush out an eat More of.
Cadbury's "Silvery Creme" - quite tasty, not to-die-for, but tasty.
More reviews as chocolate is discovered and consumed...
:o)
Today's stats:
Cross-training - 36 mins, 5 miles, Level 4
No comments:
Post a Comment