Monday, 3 August 2015

181. Thither and thon

Now where was I...?

If I remember correctly, I was languishing on the sofa with a damaged leg, not-entirely-seriously bemoaning my need to have a rest from training... Hmmm... Well, not much has changed. Except since then:

I've taken up irregular swimming (which I have even less talent for than any other sport tried to date).

I've walked a Race for Life 10k.



I've toured Dublin's fair city - well, at least 7 miles of it.

I've done another "run" and my left calf is once more in a mood.

I've found some chocolate in my fridge (my fridge is good that way) and am now contemplating how best to consume it (savour? Or consume? Decisions, decisions...).

Not a lot, really...

:o)

Saturday's stats:
Walking - 7.16 miles, 2 hrs 44 mins [Strolling around in the sunshine.]


Sunday 26th July's stats:
Walking - 10k, 1 hr 49 mins [In torrential rain. And a bit of wind. Fun!]

No comments:

Post a Comment