Thursday, 23 July 2015

180. Hobbling along

Exercise is bad for you. Which is why I am currently loafing about "resting" a sports injury...

Said sports injury has turned Sunday's 10k from a run to a walk. Mostly because there's a time limit on the half-marathon the weekend after... The Proclaimers Challenge is endurance madness!

Luckily, the Tour de France is on, and so whilst trapped on the sofa (sobbing softly into my box of therapeutic chocolates) I at least have some mad sporting action to watch. I cannot quite understand the desire to go to the south of France in summer to cycle endlessly uphill (I'd be on a beach, frankly), but it's remarkably relaxing watching others do so.

Nothing much else happening. I should be unhappy about that, but really, this is more like my idea of a good time... Still, hopefully leg will get itself sorted sharpish, as there are 300 miles to go and they aren't the sort of miles one can do from the sofa. So to speak...

:o)

Today's stats:
Walking - 2 miles, 34 mins [Uphill...]
Walking - 2 miles, 33 mins [Downhill]

Friday's stats:
RPM - 50 mins [hard work - might need to make sure to extra stretches at end from now on]

No comments:

Post a Comment