So I was out and about last week - lots of travelling, which should have included lots of cycling-in-gym training.... But didn't (oops!).
I did make up my mind and bought some cycling kit - rack for car so that Boris can be transported without bad-tempered shoving (at least that's the plan). I have already been warned that "simple to fit" is a relative terms.... Joy!
I decided to walk to pick up the rack. Should have been about 3 miles round trip. As it turns out, it was over 5 miles because someone (that would be me) has no sense of direction. Noting that this was from my home to a part of town I know relatively well, and then back again. Not that hard. Except it was...
I should be happy to have "gone the extra mile" but... Would really rather have sat at home with my feet up.
Satnav would be good - if you could guarantee a signal... Google maps almost always does not work with anything resembling speed when you really, really need it to. Or, alternatively, I could develop a sense of direction! Any time now would be good...
:o)
Saturday's stats:
Bodybalance - 1 hr [try to stretch everything out before Sunday...]
Friday's stats:
RPM - 50 mins [7am class, ridiculously hard work, start working day ready for bed]
Thursday's stats:
Walk - 5.64 miles, 1 hr 18 mins [7am class, ridiculously hard work, start working day ready for bed]
Monday's stats:
Walk - 3.04 miles, 50 mins [out for a wander by the sea]
I did make up my mind and bought some cycling kit - rack for car so that Boris can be transported without bad-tempered shoving (at least that's the plan). I have already been warned that "simple to fit" is a relative terms.... Joy!
I decided to walk to pick up the rack. Should have been about 3 miles round trip. As it turns out, it was over 5 miles because someone (that would be me) has no sense of direction. Noting that this was from my home to a part of town I know relatively well, and then back again. Not that hard. Except it was...
I should be happy to have "gone the extra mile" but... Would really rather have sat at home with my feet up.
Satnav would be good - if you could guarantee a signal... Google maps almost always does not work with anything resembling speed when you really, really need it to. Or, alternatively, I could develop a sense of direction! Any time now would be good...
:o)
Saturday's stats:
Bodybalance - 1 hr [try to stretch everything out before Sunday...]
Friday's stats:
RPM - 50 mins [7am class, ridiculously hard work, start working day ready for bed]
Thursday's stats:
Walk - 5.64 miles, 1 hr 18 mins [7am class, ridiculously hard work, start working day ready for bed]
Monday's stats:
Walk - 3.04 miles, 50 mins [out for a wander by the sea]
No comments:
Post a Comment