*pops head out of hidey hole*
So you're in the gym. You want to make it clear that you are working very, very hard. Therefore you open all the windows and lower the temperature in the whole gym to close to that outside...?
No! I go to the gym because it's the warm alternative to exercising outside - there is to be no bringing the outside in! You want to cool off? Drink more water!
Other than that... The gym was relatively comforting tonight because the Terminator was there when I arrived and was still cross-training away as I left - just like old times! And I only have to complete another 39 km or so before end Wednesday to be back on track with the Fake 5x50... Only... *sigh*
It's hard to complete all this exercise while keeping a low profile - a fluorescent yellow running jacket tends to be rather eye-catching... But I shall give it a go...
*returns to hidey hole*
Today's stats
Cycling (in gym) - 36 mins, 7 miles [Level 5]
Yesterday's stats
Walking - 17 mins, 1 mile (to the supermarket and beyond!)
No comments:
Post a Comment