Tuesday, 1 January 2013

71. Happy New Year!

Well, and so it is now 2013!

Was supposed to start of the year with a run.... But then slept through most of the day and couldn't be bothered... Same old, same old... And this is why I don't make resolutions! Still, I did - rather unusually - leave the house today and do some exercise. Does this bode well for the year ahead? Only time will tell...

There is always a dilemma at this time of year - eat all the Christmas chocolates in a hurry, or keep them to savour a little bit at a time over the next month or 2...

As might be imagined, I favour the first option. I'm doing quite well with this challenge so far - only half a toblerone and a box of biscuits (which I can surely keep my hands off and save for guests...?) left. Woo-hoo! Go me!

Luckily, I've been off work and have hopefully managed to put in enough gym time to off-set the endless self-indulgence. Hopefully. Must return to healthy eating and saintly living tomorrow. Or at least give it a good go...

:o)

Today's stats:
Cross-trainer - 29 mins, 4 miles [Level 5]
Walking - 26 mins, 1.6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment