Saturday, 5 September 2015

187. The power of pasta

I ate a rather large amount of pasta today. Which sadly is now sitting in a rather large lump in my stomach... But that's some carbs duly loaded. What more could I possibly need before I go off ascending hills on a bike...?

Am off to bed in preparation for the ridiculously early start tomorrow. And for the ridiculously long and hilly ride thereafter. This time tomorrow I shall be a shattered wreck (always good to have something to look forward to!), but whether I will be shattered and happy, or shattered and distraught remains to be seen...

Well, distraught might be a bit strong. Disappointed, but at the same time relieved that it's all over and earlier than expected might be closer to the mark... Still, I shall aim for happy. Generally in that direction at least...

:o)

Today's stats:
Bodybalance - 1 hr [balance, balance, eeek!]

Yesterday's stats:
RPM - 45 mins [zone-shaming, hill climbing, continue]

No comments:

Post a Comment