In between desperate attempts to continue exercising (and cut down on the eating which requires the exercising) I have been attempting to improve the house situation. Specifically tidy, clean, tidy, clean and then some more tidying. Because my house needs it and the previous strategy of doing all the tidying and clean in one big session has proved to be flawed (I'd rather watch TV). And because house elves remain disappointingly imaginary.
So in other exciting news I have to report that outside the house is also in need of this tidy/clean strategy. Because the triffids are back. And they're bigger... In fact, my back garden (which is a slight exaggeration, as even the estate agents referred to it as an "outside space") currently looks like a set from Jurassic Park. The triffids are not only sprouting like, erm, weeds, but their leaves are HUGE. Frankly, they're intimidating. The gardening gloves have been found, and if it ever stops raining, the triffids will have to go! Assuming that they don't eat me...
Finally, in positive news, I have now WD40-ed the hinges on all the doors downstairs and it suddenly no longer sounds like I'm living in the haunted house on the hill. You know, the one with the resident Igor. Anyway, thanks to the powers of WD40 I have moved out of said house and am now in a nice modern abode. Magic!
:o)
Today's stats
Zumba - 1 hour [wiggle, wiggle]
So in other exciting news I have to report that outside the house is also in need of this tidy/clean strategy. Because the triffids are back. And they're bigger... In fact, my back garden (which is a slight exaggeration, as even the estate agents referred to it as an "outside space") currently looks like a set from Jurassic Park. The triffids are not only sprouting like, erm, weeds, but their leaves are HUGE. Frankly, they're intimidating. The gardening gloves have been found, and if it ever stops raining, the triffids will have to go! Assuming that they don't eat me...
Finally, in positive news, I have now WD40-ed the hinges on all the doors downstairs and it suddenly no longer sounds like I'm living in the haunted house on the hill. You know, the one with the resident Igor. Anyway, thanks to the powers of WD40 I have moved out of said house and am now in a nice modern abode. Magic!
:o)
Today's stats
Zumba - 1 hour [wiggle, wiggle]
No comments:
Post a Comment