Well, I managed another round of Bodypump and Bodybalance today, with a bit less (to date) trauma to the muscles being forced to work themselves out. Largely due to the fact that I reduced the weights on the bar for Bodypump - although, realistically doing the class with just the bar is probably what my arms would prefer.
Thereafter I took my puny T-Rex arms out to the cinema (yes, there were an awful lot more hours in the day, but I spent them mostly snoozing) to enjoy the latest X-Men film. Which I duly did, and this is a good thing, as the trauma of X-Men: The Last Stand still resonates...
Otherwise I've done very little on the exercise front. Plenty of work, a bit of sleeping, devouring whole families of donoughts (oops!)... And then there's the peanut-butter ice cream... I rather fear that I'm busy undoing all the good work achieved during the 5x50. Plus, Boris looks slightly bored...
I have a vague plan to get back doing some regular exercise. I quite like plans of the vague variety - commitment is a big and scary thing. So I think I'll leave it there for the moment - I probably should be doing more exercise, and, hey, I've sort of got a plan for that. If it ever stops raining.
:o)
Today's stats
Bodypump - 1 hour [never mind my arms, listen to the mighty roar!]
Bodybalance - 1 hour [a lot more sitting down this week - much better than the falling down of last week!]
Thereafter I took my puny T-Rex arms out to the cinema (yes, there were an awful lot more hours in the day, but I spent them mostly snoozing) to enjoy the latest X-Men film. Which I duly did, and this is a good thing, as the trauma of X-Men: The Last Stand still resonates...
Otherwise I've done very little on the exercise front. Plenty of work, a bit of sleeping, devouring whole families of donoughts (oops!)... And then there's the peanut-butter ice cream... I rather fear that I'm busy undoing all the good work achieved during the 5x50. Plus, Boris looks slightly bored...
I have a vague plan to get back doing some regular exercise. I quite like plans of the vague variety - commitment is a big and scary thing. So I think I'll leave it there for the moment - I probably should be doing more exercise, and, hey, I've sort of got a plan for that. If it ever stops raining.
:o)
Today's stats
Bodypump - 1 hour [never mind my arms, listen to the mighty roar!]
Bodybalance - 1 hour [a lot more sitting down this week - much better than the falling down of last week!]
No comments:
Post a Comment