So... Been a bit quiet of late... Well, you see, the thing is...
As happens every so often in my "training regime" I had a week of sloth - couldn't really be bothered with the exercise lark. And didn't feel 100%...
Which devolved into a second week of really not feeling well, and even less exercise...
After 2 weeks of loafing about, I exhibit all the features expected of someone who has done little more than lounge around feeling sorry for oneself and compensating by eating accordingly (when I got around to eating)... Great preparation for the beach...
Feeling a bit perkier this week (hence post) but very tired and so, as yet, have yet to darken the gym's door this week... Ho, hum...
So I am embracing my usual holiday preparation: think oneself thin. I was relatively fit and toned at the end of May (and even a few weeks ago), and so this is quite vexing, but still... If I believe that I am trim, toned and healthy, then that is what I will be. I believe, and therefore I am.
It's as good a strategy as any (and the only one left to me, apart from "stop eating the Christmas chocolates!")...
:o}
Today's stats:
Holiday prep (continued) - lots of eating and TV-watching... Ooops!
No comments:
Post a Comment