Having blithely told everyone that I'm fine post cycle - not at all like when I did the marathon - I have now discovered that finishing off the delicious post-challenge chocolates has led to an unexpected down-turn.
I'm completely shattered - by about 3pm each day this week I've been ready to return to my bed. My shoulder is stiff and sore, and the rest of me is sort of creaking. Like its in desperate need of oil. Or more chocolate.
Normal people might reach for some pain-killers (or just go to bed and get more sleep). I, however, have been to the shops for some more chocolate (and ice cream). Bound to solve everything in short order.
I was going to write a "things I've learnt" post today, but I'm far too tired to be coherent (would anyone notice?). Instead, here is a little picture of proof that I did actually finish a 100-mile sportive on Sunday (no, I still can't quite believe it):
Off to attempt to do something useful this evening before finally dragging myself off to bed...
:o)
Today's stats
Nothing! Nothing at all! Bwah-ha-ha-hah!
No comments:
Post a Comment