Aaargh - packing at the last minute. While simultaneously shoving really healthy food in my mouth to work on the carb-loading thing. And re-reading the latest guidance from RideLondon (yes, today, even more advice arrives. Last-minute planning is supposed to be my forte!). And washing the dishes (don't know why, I got a bit carried away with "tidying the house before I go". Going to take a bit more than clean dishes to make that happen!
Blah, blah, blah, panic, stress, blah.
Others are, I know looking forward to Sunday. I am looking forward to Monday - all will then be over quite definitively. Oh, and I'm looking forward to getting to the feed stations en route - they're going to have bags of Walkers Lightly Sea Salt Sunbites! I love them!!
I suspect I remain firmly off-message...
Right, going to triple-check packing.
Eek!
:o)
Today's stats
Nada - lots to do, too little time!
No comments:
Post a Comment