Friday, 11 March 2016

190. Well, look at that, it's next year...

Ah, yes, now, where was I...

Well, apparently hot off a bike (possibly quite literally) having finished (last in) the last sportive of the great Proclaimers Challenge. Cue the elaborate celebrations and much partying... Eventually, as there was a half-marathon yet to go.

But get there I did. Challenge 6 done. Tick!

Then a week or 2 off and back to the training, because it would be foolish to let all that hard work go to waste, wouldn't it? Really, you'd have to be quite, quite stupid to train for and complete 500 miles of sporting activity and then just sit down on your backside for months on end...

So...

Here we are, 6 months later. Rather activity-deficient for the last 6 months, as it happens. Lots of doughnuts and cake and reading and generally sitting on the sofa and being glad I don't actually have to do any exercise right now (tomorrow will be fine)...

Except of course, I kind of do now. Technically, I kind of needed to start about 8 weeks ago, but... Pshaw!

And this year's challenge? I think that we might be taking a bit of a look at motivation, but mostly it's going to be about being there for others (awwww!). No, really, I'm giving that way...

;oD

1st March's stats:

Walking - 2.2 miles, 31 mins [there...]
Walking - 2.21 miles, 33 mins [... and back again]

No comments:

Post a Comment